Apilac [Royal Jelly]
$5.00 inc. VAT
Royal Jelly (brand name: Apilac) is a bio-stimulant of a cellular metabolism made by bees. The royal jelly contains a variety of nutrients and has strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-stimulating effects. Now you can buy factory produced royal jelly in a tablet in our store.
There are a number of well documented benefits of a Royal Jelly. Here are some of them:
- It normalizes metabolic processes in the body,
- protects cells from free radicals,
- nourishes the tissues and improves their regeneration,
- regulates a hormonal activity,
- lessens the level of cholesterol in the blood, reducing heart disease risk.
Our Royal Jelly comes in a tablet form. It is easy to store, to use and to carry around!
For infants and young children:
- Muscle hypotrophy;
- Chronic eating disorders of various etiologies.
- Breastfeeding difficulties and blood loss in the postpartum period;
- Inflammatory skin conditions;
- Symptoms associated with menopause;
- Male impotence (due to overworking, neurosis or male menopause);
- Neurotic disorders.
Ingredients: Lyophilized Apilac (powder of natural royal jelly of bees) 10 mg.
Package Content: 30 tablets of 0.01 g. for sublingual administration.
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients or any other bee products;
- Addison’s disease.
- Allergic reactions;
- Dryness in mouth;
- Increase in heart rate;
- Insomnia and other sleep disturbances.
If you experience any side effects, reduce the dose or discontinue the treatment.
Dosage and Administration
For premature and newborn babies: 0.0025 g (1/4 tablet);
For children older than 1 month: 0.005 g (1/2 tablet) three times a day for 7 to 15 days;
For adults: One tablet three times a day for 10 to 15 days.
Keep the tablet under your tongue until it dissolves.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Storage and Handling: Store Apilac in a dry dark place at room temperature up to 26°C and relative humidity up to 75%. Protect from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf Life: 2 years. Do not use after the expiration date.
Manufacturer: ZAO Vifiteh (Vifiteh, CJSC) | Grindex