Payment & Refund
The Internet payment service is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems Visa, MasterCard and the MIR Payment System on the principles of confidentiality and payment security, for which the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission over closed communication channels are used. Bank card data is entered on the secure payment page of the processing bank.
On the page for entering bank card data, you will need to enter bank card data: card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA, CVC2 for MasterCard, Additional Identification Code for MIR). All the necessary data is printed on the card itself. The three-digit security code is the three digits found on the back of the card.
After tatht you will be redirected to the page of your bank to enter the security code that will come to you via SMS or push-notification. If you did not recive a security code, please contact the bank that issued your card.
When you payment can be refused:
- the bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, which can be found out by contacting your Bank;
- there are not enough funds to pay.
- bank card details are entered incorrectly;
- the bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can find out more about the validity period of the card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
For payment with a bank card and other issues related to the operation of the site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
The personal information you provide (name, address, phone, e-mail, bank card number) is confidential and is not subject to disclosure. Your credit card information is transmitted only in encrypted form and is not stored on our Web server.
We are convinced that the only way to earn your trust is to sell efficient products of high quality as well as to send them to the right place at the right time. That’s why we are guarantee that if anything happens with your order on its way, including postal errors or customs checks, we will reship your products for free or make a refund. We are also ready to refund or reship products of a lacking qulaity.
Please, note that in case of delivery failure you can claim for a refund only after 1 calendar month since having made the order so that we make sure that original packaging isn`t simply delayed, which can sometimes happen.
Returns are processed within 21 work days and funded to your card.
If you choose a reshipment option, make sure that the problem with the delivery isn`t caused by the strict import/customs legislation of your country, because otherwise you won`t get the re-sent order as well. Reshipments are usually done within 3-7 days. We only reship orders that are in transit for more than 31 days (so that you don`t end up with two equal orders coming at the same time because of ordinary delay) and if you are from the country where we have successfully shipped to previously. We reserve the right to decline the reshipment request, if we think that the reshipment is unlikely to be successful due to strict customs in your country or other factors outside of our control.
Your order in not eligible for refund if:
- You did not pick up your parcel during the hold time. We try our best to inform our customers on the status of the shipment, but we cannot pick up the parcels for the client.
- You were unsatisfied with the ‘as-advertised’ product. If you are using any of the products on this site, you assume all the risks connected to this decision. It includes the product not working for you completely, which might sometimes happen as our body`s metabolic processes can greatly differ from one person to another.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org