Turpentine balm (Siberian Cedar Nut Oil Enriched with Cedar Resin 10%)
$12.00 inc. VAT
Turpentine balm, also called Zhivitsa and even the Elixir of Life, is Siberian Cedar Nut Oil enriched with purified Cedar resin.
Cedar resin itself has a lot of important medicinal properties, but combined with Cedar Nut Oil, rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, it achieves a much more powerful therapeutic effect than each component individually.
Turpentine balm restores and rejuvenates the body at the cellular level and helps it cope with various adverse factors.
Composition: Cold-pressed Cedar Nut Oil (90%), Cedar Resin collected in a non-tree-damaging manner (10%).
Package Content: 95 ml dark glass bottle.
- Strengthens the immune system and has strong antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral effects;
- Normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, accelerates the metabolism and helps to fight excess weight;
- Increases mental and physical performance and reduces the chronic fatigue syndrome;
- Stimulates blood circulation and improves metabolic processes in the brain;
- Cleanses the blood of cholesterol.
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels: Hypertension, coronary heart disease or angina pectoris;
- Nervous system disorders: Depression, Alzheimer’s disease, senile dementia, brain hypoxia and traumatic brain injuries;
- Respiratory tract disorders: SARS, tonsillitis, tracheitis or the flu;
- Gastrointestinal tract diseases: Peptic ulcers, gastritis, colitis or enterocolitis;
- Liver, pancreas and gallbladder disorders: Cholecystitis, hepatitis and pancreatitis;
- Skin disorders and injuries: Dermatitis, rashes, burns, frostbite, cuts and abrasions;
- Joint disorders: Arthrosis, arthritis, sciatica, rheumatism and osteochondrosis;
- Gynecological disorders.
- Individual intolerance to the ingredients.
Dosage and Administration
- Internal: Take a quarter of a teaspoon of Turpentine balm in the morning, on an empty stomach, 15-20 minutes before your meal.
- External: Apply half a teaspoon of Turpentine balm to the afflicted area, then massage it into the skin.
Storage and Handling: Store Turpentine balm in a dark dry place at the temperature up to 20°C. Protect from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life: 6 months. Do not use after the expiration date.
Manufacturer / Recipient Organization: “Sibereco” LLC.