$6.00 inc. VAT
Phytosedan is a natural herbal mix with sedative and antispasmodic properties.
Not only do all the herbs in Phytosedan’s composition have a calming and relaxing effect, but they also relieve intestinal colics and cramps of various origin, including stomach and menstrual ones.
This allows you to use this herbal mix to alleviate stress and improve your sleep, as well as to treat the symptoms of dysautonomia (autonomic nervous system dysfunction) and digestive tract disorders, that are accompanied by cramps.
- Motherwort herb 25%;
- Marjoram herb 25%;
- Thyme herb 25%;
- Valerian rhizomes and roots 17%;
- Yellow sweet clover herb 8%.
A mixture of heterogeneous particles of plant material of grayish-green color with whitish, whitish-yellow, pinkish-purple, brownish-purple interspersing. The smell is fragrant. The taste of the infusion is bitter and spicy.
Sedative remedy of plant origin.
- Sedative effect;
- Antispasmodic effect.
Storage And Handling
Store Phytosedan mix in the original package, in a dry, dark place; store the boiled infusion in a cool place for no more than 2 days. Keep out of the reach of children!
2 years. Do not use after expiration date.
Manufacturer / Recipient Organization
- Increased nervous excitability, anxiety, stress;
- Sleep disturbances and insomnia;
- Symptoms of dysautonomia (including high blood pressure, tachycardia, exercise intolerance, general weakness or chronic fatigue);
- Gastrointestinal spasms and constipation;
- Menstrual cramps.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the Phytosedan mix;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period;
- Children under 12 years old (may be permitted after the consultation with a pediatrician).
- Possible allergic reactions.
Dosage and Brewing Instructions
Place 2 filter bags (4.0 g) in a glass or enamel bowl, pour 200 ml (1 cup) of boiling water over the bags, cover and let steep for 15 minutes, periodically pressing the bags with a spoon, then squeeze them out.
Heat up to approximately 120 °F and drink 1/3 cup 4 times a day 20-30 minutes before meals.
Shake the infusion up beforehand.
The course of treatment is 10-14 days, the interval between the courses is 10 days.
Phytosedan mix enhances the effects of Sedative medications (i.e. clonazepam, lorazepam, phenobarbital, zolpidem).
Taking sedatives along with this mix may decrease psychomotor reactions.
Caution should be exercised when driving vehicles, working with mechanisms, etc.
With prolonged use of this infusion in doses exceeding the recommended, muscle weakness or drowsiness are possible.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
There are no reviews yet.