Herbal mix No.8 for improving brain function
$10.00 inc. VAT
This natural herbal mix is capable of improving brain function by increasing cerebral blood circulation, improving the state of brain capillaries and reducing the sensitivity of brain cells to hypoxia. It also generally improves your intelligence, memory, attention and mood.
- Purple loosestrife herb;
- Goldenrod herb;
- Gypsywort herb;
- Hoary berteroa herb;
- Shepherd’s purse herb;
- Cowslip primrose herb;
- Cleavers herb;
- Thoroughwort herb;
- Blue eryngo herb;
- Eastern purple coneflower herb;
- Woundwort herb;
- Fir needles;
- Mountain ash fruits.
The herbs in the Herbal mix No. 8 composition have antioxidant, antihypoxic and nootropic effects; they also improve cerebral metabolism and blood circulation.
Storage And Handling
Store Herbal mix No. 8 in the original package, in a dry, dark place. Keep out of the reach of children!
About the product
Shelf life: 24 months. Do not use after the expiration date.
Manufacturer / Recipient Organization
- Improvement of memory, attention and mood;
- Improved cerebral blood circulation;
- Reduction of the brain cells’ sensitivity to hypoxia;
- Improvement of the brain capillaries’ state;
- General improvement of the state of the nervous system.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the Herbal mix No. 8;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period;
- Children under 14 years old.
- Possible allergic reactions.
Dosage and Brewing Instructions
Pour over 1-3 tbsp of the mix with 300 ml of cold raw water, bring to boiling, immediately remove from fire. Do not boil continuously! Infuse for 30 min at room temperature.
Drink the solution during the day whenever you choose. Warning: the taste of the infusion may seem bitter.
During the first days of ingestion a feeling of discomfort may occur; this is a reaction to the restoration of blood circulation.
Minimum course of treatment lasts from 2-3 weeks to 5-6 months. If necessary, there is a possibility of repeating the course after a short break. (1-2 weeks).