Herbal mix No.7 for strengthening the immune system
$10.00 inc. VAT
This natural herbal mix strengthens the body’s immune system, improves mental and physical performances and acts as a powerful remedy against acute respiratory viral infections, influenza virus and common colds.
- Caragana branches;
- Badiaga (Freshwater sponge) herb;
- Meadowsweet herb;
- Blue eryngo herb;
- Red Bartsia (Odontites vulgaris) herb;
- Sweet clover herb;
- Cetraria roots.
The herbs in the Herbal mix No. 7 composition have powerful antiviral, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and slight diuretic effects.
Storage And Handling
Store Herbal mix No. 7 in the original package, in a dry, dark place. Keep out of the reach of children!
About the product
Shelf life: 24 months. Do not use after the expiration date.
Manufacturer / Recipient Organization
- Prevention of acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI) and influenza virus;
- Used to boost the weakened immune system;
- Improvement of mental and physical performances;
- Used in the treatment of frequent common colds;
- Used in the treatment of the chronic fatigue syndrome;
- Used during and against spring hypovitaminosis.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the Herbal mix No. 7;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period;
- Children under 14 years old.
- Possible allergic reactions.
Dosage and Brewing Instructions
Pour over 1 tbsp of the mix with 200 ml of boiling water, infuse for 1 hour at room temperature, then filter.
Drink 1/3 glass 3 times a day 10-15 minutes before meals.
Minimum course of treatment lasts for 1-2 months. Repeat the course 2-3 times a year. Do not use at the height of the disease and when having a fever.