Herbal mix No.11 for reducing craving for alcohol
$10.00 inc. VAT
This natural herbal mix is recommended for people suffering from chronic alcoholism.
It not only helps to get rid of craving for alcohol, but also restores and normalizes liver, kidneys and digestive tract functions, cleanses the body of accumulated toxins.
- Stag’s-horn clubmoss herb;
- Centaury herb;
- Thyme herb;
- Blue eryngo herb;
- John’s wort herb;
- Cow wheat herb;
- Thoroughwort herb;
- Medick herb;
- Gypsywort herb;
- Hoary berteroa herb;
- Cowslip primrose herb;
- Canadian goldenrod herb;
- Mugwort herb;
- Pennycress herb;
- Lovage root;
- Peony root;
- Bay laurel leaves;
- Wild ginger leaves;
- Birch leaves;
- Chestnut fruits.
The herbs in the Herbal mix No. 11 composition have hepatoprotective and antioxidant effects, soothe the nervous system and cleanse the blood and liver.
Storage And Handling
Store Herbal mix No. 11 in the original package, in a dry, dark place. Keep out of the reach of children!
About the product
Shelf life: 24 months. Do not use after the expiration date.
Manufacturer / Recipient Organization
- Reduction or elimination of the cravings for alcohol in patients with chronic alcoholism;
- Soothing of the nervous system;
- Removal of accumulated toxins;
- Normalization of the liver, kidneys and digestive tract functioning;
- Restoration of the protective functions of the liver;
- Facilitating the process of social adaptation of the patient.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the Herbal mix No. 11;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period;
- Children under 14 years old.
- Possible allergic reactions.
Dosage and Brewing Instructions
Pour over 3 tbsp of the mix with 0.5 l of cold raw water, boil for 5 minutes, infuse for 4 hours at room temperature, then filter.
Drink 1/3 of the fresh brewed solution 3-4 times a day.
Minimum course of treatment is determined individually and usually lasts for 6-8 months.
If necessary, it is possible to repeat the course several times, making short breaks (2-4 weeks) between the courses.