Hematogen with Cedar kernels
$3.00 inc. VAT
Hematogen is a popular Russian candy bar with medicinal properties, most notable for its main ingredient — black food albumin, taken directly from processed cow’s blood.
Hematogen was developed in Soviet-era Russia and was used as a food supplement, because it was rich in protein and other vital nutrients that people lacked. Doctors prescribed Hematogen for various conditions, such as anemia, chronic fatigue and malnutrition.
Today, doctors trust pills more and advise treating Hematogen as a dessert, but it still benefits your health and remains a bloody good candy.
Composition: Black food albumin; Condensed milk; Sugar; Molasses; Cedar kernels; Natural flavorings.
Hematogen with Cedar kernels is a source of high-grade protein, fats, carbohydrates and minerals, contained in proportions close to the composition of human blood, which makes it easy for the body to assimilate. It includes all the amino acids in the ideal ratio for the body and is rich in vitamins A and B12.
- Stimulates the blood formation process;
- Promotes the absorption of iron in the intestines;
- Increases the content of hemoglobin (Hb) in the blood and the content of ferritin in the plasma;
- Improves the metabolism;
- Normalizes the visual function;
- Increases the stability of the mucous membranes of the respiratory and digestive tracts.
- Individual intolerance to the ingredients of Hematogen;
- Children under 7 years of age.
- Allergic reactions.
Dosage and Administration
Children above 7 y.o are recommended to eat up to 30 gr. per day, adults — 50 gr.
Storage and Handling: Store Hematogen in a dark place at room temperature up to 20°C.
Shelf Life: 8 months. Do not use after the expiration date.
Manufacturer / Recipient Organization: “Farm Pro” LLC.