$6.00 inc. VAT
Elecasol is a natural herbal mix with antimicrobial effects.
All the specially selected herbs in this mix have bactericidal properties and are particularly powerful against Staphylococcus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas bacillus, Proteus and some other microorganisms.
Elecasol mix is used externally and internally for respiratory, dental, gastrointestinal and skin disorders, as well as in gynecology and urology. A big plus of this herbal mix is that it also fights off inflammation and improves the regenerative processes in the tissues.
- Licorice roots 20%;
- Sage leaves 20%;
- Eucalyptus leaves 20%;
- Calendula flowers 20%;
- Beggarticks herb 10%;
- Chamomile flowers 10%.
A mixture of heterogeneous particles of flowers, leaves, stems and roots of gray-green or greenish-gray color with orange-yellow, white and brown splashes. The smell is fragrant. The taste of the infusion is sweet.
Antimicrobial remedy of plant origin.
- Antimicrobial (against Staphylococcus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus and some other microorganisms),
- Regenerative and reparative.
Storage And Handling
Store Elecasol mix in the original package, in a dry, dark place; store the boiled infusion in a cool place for no more than 2 days. Keep out of the reach of children!
3 years. Do not use after expiration date.
Manufacturer / Recipient Organization
In the complex therapy of:
- Upper and lower respiratory tract disorders: chronic tonsillitis, acute laryngopharyngitis, acute and chronic pharyngitis, tracheitis or bronchitis;
- Dental disorders: acute and recurrent aphthous stomatitis, lichen planus of the oral mucosa and periodontitis;
- Digestive tract disorders: chronic gastroduodenitis, enteritis, colitis and enterocolitis;
- Skin disorders: microbial eczema, neurodermatitis, rosacea and acne vulgaris;
- Nonspecific inflammatory diseases of the vagina and cervix: colpitis and cervicitis;
- Urogenital disorders: chronic pyelonephritis, chronic cystitis, urethritis and chronic prostatitis.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the Elecasol mix;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period (Internal use. External use is permitted after the consultation with a specialist);
- Children under 12 years old (Internal use. External use is permitted after the consultation with a specialist).
- Possible allergic reactions
Dosage and Brewing Instructions
The infusion can be used internally, externally or topically (including inhalation).
Place 2 filter bags (4.0 g) in a glass or enamel bowl, pour 200 ml (1 cup) of boiling water over the bags, cover and let steep for 15 minutes, periodically pressing the bags with a spoon, then squeeze them out.
Shake the infusion up before using it.
- For internal use drink 1/3 cup of warm undiluted infusion 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals;
- For external use apply cold undiluted infusion 1-2 times a day;
- For rinsing, irrigation and douching use warm infusion, diluted by half;
- For microclysters use 50 ml of warm undiluted infusion;
- For inhalation use hot undiluted infusion (when using an ultrasonic inhaler – warm infusion).
The course of treatment:
- For upper and lower respiratory tract disorders: 2-3 weeks internally and at the same time in the form of rinsings and inhalations 2-5 times a day;
- For dental disorders: 5-7 days internally and at the same time in the form of rinsings, irrigations or lotions 2-5 times a day. Dilute the infusion by half with water;
- For digestive tract disorders: 2-3 weeks internally;
- For skin disorders: 2-3 weeks internally and at the same time in the form of wiping or lotion;
- For gynecological disorders: 2-4 weeks internally and at the same time in the form of syringing, irrigation or lotions 1-2 times a day. Dilute the warm infusion by half with water;
For urogenital disorders: 2-3 weeks internally and at the same time in the form microclysters.
For inhalations, including inhalations with the use of an ultrasonic inhaler, use only hot or warm infusion. Using cold infusion may lead to bronchospasm.