Cleansing Siberian Fiber
$5.00 inc. VAT
Cleansing Siberian Fiber is a dietary supplement that contributes to an improvement of fat metabolism and cleanses the body of different harmful substances. This fiber contains a diverse set of medicinal herbal extracts collected in ecologically clean areas of Western Siberia.
It is produced using a special technology of a low-temperature extraction, which allows to preserve maximum vitamins, minerals and useful biologically active substances in the composition of this product.
The fiber makes you feel full before you consume too many calories and it slows down the food absorption process, so you don’t get a rapid rise in blood sugar.
Therefore, regular consumption of Cleansing Siberian fiber helps to reduce the total amount of calories of your daily diet and also to effectively remove toxins and ballast substances from the body, which significantly reduces the risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes, associated with it.
- Wheat grain shell;
- Calendula flowers;
- Chamomile flowers;
- Buckthorn bark;
- Dwarf everlast flowers;
- Rosehip fruits;
- Yarrow herb;
- Dill fruits;
- Mint herb;
- Meadowsweet herb;
- Shrubby cinquefoil herb;
- Clover herb.
Insoluble dietary fiber contained in the main ingredient of Cleansing Siberian fiber, the shell of wheat grains, has a comprehensive healing effect on the human body and, in particular, contributes to the:
- Improvement of intestinal motor evacuation function;
- Cleansing the human body from various harmful substances (toxins, salts of heavy metals, carcinogens, bile acids, etc.);
- Improvement of the intestinal microflora composition;
- reduction of the risk of atherosclerotic plaques development on the walls of blood vessels;
- Reduction of blood sugar levels;
- Weight loss.
The package includes: a tube of 170 g.
Store at a temperature not higher than 25 °C.
Shelf life: 18 months. Do not use after the expiration date.
Manufacturer / Recipient Organization
LLC Siberian Fiber
- Digestive system disorders (dysbiosis, constipation, gastritis, chronic gastric and duodenal ulcers, gastroduodenitis, colitis, enterocolitis, dysentery, food poisoning, biliary dyskinesia, cholelithiasis, cholecystitis, cholangitis, cholecystocholangitis and helminthiasis);
- Obesity and type 2 diabetes;
- Cardiovascular system disorders (atherosclerosis, arterial hypertension, coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, arrhythmia, tachycardia, inflammatory diseases of the cardiovascular system, varicose veins, stroke or heart attack);
- Urinary system disorders (urolithiasis, cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis, pyelitis, etc.);
- Anemia and diseases associated with coagulation disorders;
- Eyesight disorders;
- Dermatological diseases and traumatic skin lesions;
- Respiratory diseases (SARS, influenza, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pulmonary tuberculosis, etc.) and common colds;
- Increased blood coagulation;
- Acute gastric and duodenal ulcers;
- Colitis and enterocolitis of infectious etiology;
- Individual hypersensitivity to any component of the Cleansing Siberian fiber.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before eating Cleansing Siberian fiber.
Dosage and Administration
It is recommended to take Cleansing Siberian Fiber 15-20 minutes before your main meal. Before having your meal, mix 1-2 tablespoons of fiber with 200-300 ml (1-1.5 cup) of kefir, milk, yogurt or fruit juice and infuse for 2-3 minutes. Then enjoy your healthy snack!
Nutritional Value per 100 g of Product
- Proteins – 15.0 g.
- Fats – 3.0 g.
- Carbohydrates – 18.0 g.
Energy Value per 100 g of Product
- 160 kcal / 670 kJ.