Cedar Resin-based Chewing Gum
$2.00 – $3.00 inc. VAT
Cedar resin-based chewing gum is an ancient natural substitute to modern synthetic and sweetened gum. The resin is collected in huge groves of cedar trees in the Siberian taiga – one of the ecologically purest areas of the world – in a non-tree-damaging manner that supports the health of the cedars, so it is absolutely environmentally friendly.
Plastics, artificial dyes, preservatives and other chemical additives are completely absent in Cedar resin-based gum. The resin itself has a pine-like flavor with a long aftertaste. Although in order to diversify the taste, manufacturers add beneficial natural extracts (cranberry, blueberry, eucalyptus, rosehip or mint extract, etc.) to it.
It is ideal for modern megalopolis residents who monitor and want to benefit the health of their oral cavity.
Made from natural resin of Siberian cedar that contains up to 16% of essential oils, including pinene, limonene and sylvestre oil. Does not contain plastic, sugar, preservatives, dyes or artificial ingredients.
You can choose between 5 different flavours: cedar, propolis, cranberry, coffee beans and rose hip. Each package contains 5 pieces of resin-based chewing gum.
Store at room temperature, in a place protected from direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 5 years.
- Refreshes breath and eliminates pungent odors after consuming onions, garlic or alcohol;
- Neutralizes the negative effects of tobacco smoke, smog, exhaust fumes and protects the oral cavity from these factors;
- Disinfects the oral cavity and heals microdamages of the mucous membrane;
- Strengthens teeth and gums, reduces gum inflammation;
- Plays part in the prevention of oral cavity disorders such as stomatitis, caries, periodontal disease;
- Removes and prevents the build-up of food debris in the oral cavity; reduces the risk of dental plaque and calculus formation;
- Promotes self-cleaning of teeth and gums;
- Reduces the craving for nicotine;
- Restores acid-base balance of the oral cavity;
- Relieves nausea, heartburn and motion sickness;
- Activates digestion and improves appetite;
- Strengthens the immune system and protects the body from viral infections;
- Hypersensitivity to Cedar resin (possible allergy reactions);
- Acute form of periodontitis and parodontosis.
This product is not recommended for use if you have loose teeth or sensitive dental work like retainers, bridges, crowns, or anything else that might be delicate or easily bent in your mouth. Chewing resin (or any chewing gum) is not recommended for people with mercury fillings, as the chewing action increases their outgassing.
Do not use the product directly during smoking, as the resin’s ability to quickly absorb carcinogens leads to their ingestion along with saliva.
Before chewing, warm the product in your mouth for 30-60 seconds. This way it will become soft and will not stick to your teeth. It may crumble in your mouth at first, but if you keep chewing it will come together.
Be aware that chewing the product in a non-recommended manner may damage your cavity fillings.
It is recommended to chew Cedar resin-based gum after meals or in between meals but not on an empty stomach.
Unlike regular chewing gum, the cedar resin retains its flavor and medicinal benefits for a long time — chew until you have had enough.
It is safe to use this gum as often as you would like, and it is not harmful if accidently swallowed.
There are no reviews yet.