$15.00 inc. VAT
Befungin is an immunostimulating tonic based on the Chaga mushroom. It is a clinically tested and approved herbal medicine that has been used extensively over many decades.
Befungin is a viscous, thick liquid of a dark brown color. Please note that under long-term storage conditions precipitation may occur at the bottom of the bottle.
Ingredients: Chaga mushroom; Cobalt hexahydrate chloride; Ethanol; Purified water.
- Regulates metabolic processes;
- Helps to increase the body’s overall resistance to adverse factors;
- Reduces sweating;
- Normalizes intestinal tract function;
- Eliminates dyspeptic symptoms;
- Has a general tonic effect.
Used in the complex therapy of the following:
- chronic gastritis;
- gastrointestinal dyskinesia with the phenomena of atony;
- non-acute gastric ulcer;
- poor general condition of cancer patients (as a symptomatic agent)
- Individual sensitivity to the ingredients;
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding period;
- Children under 18 y.o.;
- Usage of penicillin and intravenous dextrose injections.
- Allergic reactions;
- If the drug is used for a long period of time dyspeptic phenomena may occur.
Mostly vegetarian (with the inclusion of milk-based products) diet is recommended during the course of treatment. Avoid canned food, hot spices and animal fats.
Befungin may be used in the complex therapy of neoplasms in order to improve the processes of blood formation and digestion.
Dosage and Administration
Take Befungin orally, 30 minutes before a meal.
Shake the contents of the bottle up, then dilute 3 teaspoons of the drug in 150 ml of warm boiled water.
Take one tablespoon three times a day for 3-5 months.
If necessary, repeat the course of treatment after a 7-10 day interval.
Storage and Handling: Store Befungin in a dark place at a temperature of 2 ° C to 20 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf Life: 3 years. Do not use after the expiration date.
Manufacturer / Recipient Organization: OAO Tatkhimpharmpreparaty (Tatkhimpharmpreparaty, JSC)
There are no reviews yet.