Antioxidant Chaga Tea
$5.00 inc. VAT
If you are wondering where to buy chaga tea you’ve come to a right place!
Chaga tea is a healthy and delicious tea from Taiga region of Russia, with the taste similar to a black tea. There are numerous benefits of the chaga mushroom tea:
- It is a unique source of antioxidants and has no natural equals in the world.
- Chaga Tea has a stimulating effect; it improves the general state and performance and activates the body’s barrier functions.
- It is known that there are almost no patients with cancer in places where the decoction of a birch fungus (commonly known as Chaga) is traditionally used instead of tea.
- Chaga mushroom contains many useful substances, to which it owes its unique therapeutic, anti-inflammatory and anti-infectious properties.
Recipe for this chaga tea is very simple pour it with the hot water, wait 5-7 minutes and it is ready! As simple as that. If you don’t want just a regular Chaga mushroom tea, we offer several premixes with the following herbs:
- Thyme has an incredible aroma and taste, and it also has a beneficial effect on the body. The composition includes organic acids, vitamins B and C, resins, natural gums, flavonoids, tsimol and thymol. Due to these ingredients, thyme has a very rich and unusual aroma.
- Mint is a good helper in case of colds; it makes breathing easier, and is effective against migraines. Menthol has the same effect on the body. Menthol extracts are made from mint leaves. Mint tea is also useful for people with cardiovascular diseases; it normalizes blood pressure and has a beneficial effect on the normalization of the heart functioning.
- Benefits of a fragrant currant leaf have been known in traditional medicine since ancient times. Its decoctions are used to treat gastritis and ulcers. The plant leaves are recommended for use in case of joint condition. The decoctions also have a positive effect on the circulatory system; they serve as a good prevention measure in case of anemia and atherosclerosis.
- Sagan-Dailya is unique in its properties; in Tibet it is referred to as “life prolonging” due to its wide spectrum of action. It contains potent glycosides, flavonoids, vitamins, acids, essential oils and resins, which have a quick and positive effect on human health.
Chaga mushroom or a birch fungus is a favorite Russian folk remedy. In folk medicine, Chaga has long been used to treat and prevent diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, to reinforce the immunity and the body tone, to improve the functioning of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, and it was even used in case of various oncological diseases.
In addition to the fact that Chaga is a unique source of antioxidants, it also contains a whole range of useful elements, some of which are united by the term “chromogenic complex”, which is a unique property of this fungus. Chaga contains fiber, resins, tanning substances, sterols, phenols, and a wide range of acids that regulate and normalize the acid-base balance. Phytoncides offer antimicrobial properties, flavonoids have antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, choleretic and diuretic effects, and melanin stimulates metabolic processes in the body, has an anti-inflammatory and regenerative effect.
We have a number of Chaga products in our store!
Processed birch Chaga (Inonotus obliquus).
Two-layer Kraft/PET bags, 100 g.
Storage and Handling
Store the product in the original package, in a dry dark place.
24 months at a storage temperature not exceeding 25°C and at relative humidity not exceeding 75%. Do not use after the expiration date.
- Restoration and increase of the body’s barrier functions;
- Increase of physical and mental performance;
- Improvement of metabolism, body rejuvenation;
- Beneficial effect on the cardiovascular, endocrine and nervous systems;
- Prevention and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Withdrawal of toxic substances (including radionuclides and heavy metals), improvement of cellular metabolism and blood composition;
- Spasm and pain relief;
- Normalization of the endocrine function;
- Beneficial effect on the reproductive function;
- Oncology prevention and supportive treatment of tumours.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- Simultaneous use of antibiotics or glucose;
- Chronic colitis and dysentery;
- Combination with alcohol is not recommended;
- Children under 12 years old – only after consulting a doctor.
Increased excitability, blood pressure fluctuations and rapid heart palpitation are possible in case of prolonged use in large quantities.
Method of Preparation
Use 2-4 teaspoons of Chaga-tea for a 500 ml teapot or a French press. Infuse with hot water at a temperature of 70°C and let it brew for 5-7 minutes – this way the drink will be more saturated, healthy and aromatic. To maximize the preservation of the “chromogenic complex”, when brewing use water at a temperature of not more than 70°C, and increase the infusion time to 3-5 hours.